Hawaii Physical Therapy was founded by Milton Kurashige, physical therapist, in 1976 with Harvey Nakamoto.
After 14 years of treating patients and gaining experience as a staff physical therapist in various hospital and outpatient settings, Mr. Kurashige, realized there was an opportunity to fulfill his inner drive to serve his community as an expert in the evaluation and treatment of movement disorders.
Every day Milton and the staff at Hawaii Physical Therapy strive to:
- Follow a vision of excellence in physical therapy.
- Help patients achieve their personal rehabilitation goals.
- Make a difference in the Honolulu community
- Use proven physical therapy methods to get patients back to their life.
- Help both junior and adult golfers reach their full potential.
You Have a Choice
If you are looking for cutting edge, private and personalized physical therapy, Hawaii Physical Therapy invites you to make an appointment and experience what sets us apart from the rest.