Meet Our Staff
Milton Kurashige, PT, CGFI-MP3-JC3
President Hawaii Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Owner, Body Balance for Performance Franchise.
- Graduated Konawaena High School 1957.
- Northwestern University Physical Therapy School.
- BS from the University of Michigan, 1961.
- Certificate in Physical Therapy 1962.
- Certified by the Titleist Performance Institute as a Level 3 Certified Golf Fitness Instructor-Medical Professional
Milton was born and raised in Kona, Hawaii. He has three brothers and one sister, 2 daughters, 1 son, 8 grand children and one great grandson.
Ken Nakasone, MS, MPT, ATC, CSCS, CGFI-MP3
Staff Physical Therapist Hawaii Physical Therapy Inc.
- Graduated Moanalua High School in 1991. Received his B.A. in Sports Physiology,
- University of Hawaii at Manoa 1997
- Received his M.S. in Sports Medicine, University of Hawaii at Manoa 2001
- Received his M.P.T. in Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences.
- Certified by the Titleist Performance Institute as a Level 3 Certified Golf Fitness Instructor-Medical Professional.
- Program Coordinator, Body Balance for Performance of Honolulu
Kenneth is married and has one brother.
Dominic Lopez, PTA
Dominic earned an Associates of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant Class of 2000. He is happily married and has a daughter.